Buy Smarter with Fusion21 at Homes 2020
We're exhibiting at virtual Homes UK 2020 on the 30th November - 4th December.
Join us at the UK’s largest and most senior-level event for the housing and residential sector, attended by professionals from every stage of the property lifecycle - from land, planning and funding, through to placemaking and design, asset management and maintenance.
We return this year with our Buy Smarter virtual seminar theatre offering 4 days of high level content and the opportunity for our members to network - plus you can network with a selection of Fusion21 suppliers and meet our technical procurement experts.
Our expert delivered seminar sessions will cover a range of topics including:
- What does building safety reform mean for procurement?
- Reimagining the future: The road to zero carbon
- Future and challenges of material supply in the housing sector
- How can tenants influence procurement?
- How can we use social value to accelerate the post-covid recovery?
- Procuring in a post-Brexit Britain
For our full seminar programme, please click here.
Keynote speakers include:
- Ann Bentley, Supply Chain Lead at Construction Leadership Council
- Kirsty Bower, Head of Procurement at Clarion Housing Group
- Rebecca Rees, Partner at Trowers & Hamlins
- James Cadman, Specialist in Energy and Carbon at Action Sustainability
- Claire Dove, Voluntary community and social enterprise at Department for Digital Culture Media & Sport
- Craig Bell, CEO at Bell Group
- Stuart Milligan, Academic Manager: Logistics procurement and supply chain at University of South Wales
- Michael Hill, Business Development Manager at Tpas
- Darren Hartley, Chief Executive at TAROE Trust
- John Newcomb, Chief Executive Officer at Builders Merchants Federation
Complimentary passes for Fusion21 members:
We are offering free complimentary passes for Fusion21 members offering access to the conference and exhibition.
Click here to secure your free place.