Partners required for supply of materials and products on Retrofit framework
The Fusion21 Retrofit Framework has been sub-divided into 14 supply/distribution lots.
Each LOT is broken down into:
- A – Manufacturer
- B – Supply & Distribution
Fusion21 invite expressions of interest from suitably qualified experienced supply partners for the provision of the supply of materials/products, including but not restricted to the following main lots:-
1) External Wall Insulation Products
2) Cavity Wall & Loft Insulation Products
3) Internal Wall Insulation Products
4) Cladding & Thermal Performance Products
5) Photo Voltaic Products
6) Solar Hot Water Products
7) Heat Pumps
8) Biomass Products
9) Wind Turbine equipment & Products
10) Energy Efficient Lighting (including Street Lighting Equipment & Products)
11) Mechanical Heat & Ventilation Recovery Systems
12) High Performance Window and Door Products
13) High Performance Electrical Heating Systems
14) Combined Heat and Power Systems
Please note expressions of interest are for a specific Lot or a combination of Lots.
A notice has been issued (ID 106150) via the mytenders web portal - www.mytenders.org - to encourage supply partners who wish to apply in providing products for the specified lots to express an interest and complete a Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ).
The PAS 91 aligned PQQ is targeted at both new and existing Members of Fusion21.
Paul Towers, Framework Renewal Manager, said:”While we are going through the due diligence of appointing framework partners we are running parallel a process for manufacturers and distributors to link the supply chain.”
PQQ documents are available via the mytenders.org website portal until 25th March 2015 (search for Fusion21).
Submission deadline is noon on 1st April for submission of PQQ documents.
Email any enquiries to email@example.com.