Buy Smarter with Fusion21 at Homes 2018
We’re proud to be running the Fusion21 Buy Smarter Zone at Homes 2018 on the 28th and 29th November at the Olympia, London - providing a jam-packed programme of seminar content including expert delivered sessions on:
- Does Procurement Stifle Innovation?
- Driving Efficiencies: In-house Repairs Services Vs Traditional Contractors
- How Could the Green Paper and Hackitt Review Impact Procurement?
- Delivering Social Value Through the Planning and Procurement System
- Roadmap to Compliance Recovery
Keynote speakers include:
- Ian Gregg, Executive Director of Asset Services, The Riverside Group
- Nik Turner, Director of Investment and Maintenance, Thirteen Group
- Katie Saunders, Partner, Trowers and Hamlins
- Tom Kenny, Acting Deputy Head of Policy and Research, Royal Town Planning Institute
- Helen Fisher, Director of Housing, Regeneration and Planning, London Borough of Haringey
- Mark Chadwick, Director of Business Services, Fusion21
Visit us on stand H129 to chat to our team, meet some of our key suppliers and enjoy a coffee on us. You’re also invited to join us at our drinks reception on 28th November, 4:45pm outside our Buy Smarter Zone.
Free passes for Fusion21 members:
Fusion21 members can now sign up for complimentary passes to attend. Not yet a Fusion21 member? Signing up for Fusion21 membership is easy, simply complete our Member Registration Form -there's no joining fee or annual charge. Once you've registered, click here to claim your free event pass.
Hope to see you there!