Northern Public Procurement Event: How to Maximise Value for Money During Economic Uncertainty
It’s a tough time to work in public procurement. As the uncertainty of Brexit looms, procurement teams remain under pressure to achieve value for money - whilst managing already stretched budgets.
So how can teams ensure they are getting the most bang for their buck - securing greater efficiency savings plus wider social outcomes?
In partnership with the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply - and following a successful launch event in London - we're delighted to be running an event suitable for all Fusion21 members, informing practitioners how to maximise outcomes from public procurement exercises.
This FREE half day session held on Thursday 10th May at Etc Venues in Central Manchester will focus on:
- Preparing for the uncertainty of Brexit; understanding the risk it poses to public procurement and its wider impact
- How to achieve increased value for money including via a framework approach covering:
- Securing cost certainty, cost avoidance and efficiency savings
- The challenges of keeping materials and labour costs down Evaluating the wider impact of spend decisions
- Social value generation
- Advantages and outcomes of effective supply relationship management
- The benefits of managing contractor performance
- Monitoring the financial stability of your supply chain
Keynote speakers include:
Andrew Coulcher FCIPS - Group Membership & Knowledge Director - CIPS
Mark Chadwick, Director of Business Services, Fusion21
The session will run from 8:30am -1:30pm covering a variety of presentations, Q&A and a roundtable session - where delegates have the opportunity to discuss best practice and share ideas with fellow procurement professionals.
The session will kick off with breakfast and networking and finish with a restaurant buffet lunch. Book your place now! To book your place or request further information, contact us or book through directly through CIPS here.
Fusion21 is a proud CIPS Knowledge Partner, regularly sharing our procurement expertise on the topic of delivering public sector efficiencies. Click here to access our Knowledge Partnership content and access access a variety of articles, tips, guidance and resources which will help you to tackle the barriers and challenges frequently faced within public procurement.