Buy Smarter with Fusion21 at Homes 2019
We're exhibiting at Homes UK 2019 on the 27th and 28th November at the ExCel London.
Join us at the UK’s largest and most senior-level event for the housing and residential sector, attended by professionals from every stage of the property lifecycle - from land, planning and funding, through to placemaking and design, asset management and maintenance.
For the second year running, we'll be hosting our Buy Smarter Zone and Seminar Theatre offering two-days of high-level seminar content - plus you can network with a selection of Fusion21 suppliers, meet our technical procurement experts and enjoy a coffee on us.
Our expert delivered seminar sessions will cover a range of topics including:
- Hackitt and Procuring for Quality and Safety: The Bigger Picture
- Greener and More Energy Efficient Homes by 2050: How do we get there?
- Managing Procurement in a Changing Political Landscape
- Placemaking, Regeneration and Social Investment
- Procurement and Social Value
- Driving Performance through Collaborative Supplier Relationships
For our full seminar programme, please click here.
Keynote speakers include:
- Martin Cawthorn, Director of Procurement, L&Q
- Bobby Chakravarthy, Partner, Arcus Consulting
- Duncan Brock, Director, Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
- Rebecca Rees, Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- John Wallace, Procurement Director, Metropolitan Thames Valley
- Samantha Butler, Head of Social Value, Commissioning & Social Enterprise Policy at Department for Digital Culture, Media & Sport
- Ellen Halstead, Director Strategy and Programme, Peabody
- Fiona MacGregor, Regulator of Social Housing
Complimentary passes for Fusion21 members:
We are offering free complimentary passes for Fusion21 members offering access to the conference and exhibition.
Click here to secure your free place.
Fusion21 members when registering for your free place, select the second option under the 'Exhibition visitor type' and enter the code FUSION21.