Coronavirus (COVID-19) – An Update from Fusion21
As the coronavirus (COVID - 19) pandemic continues, Fusion21 would like to reassure all of our members and supply chain that we’re taking every reasonable step to ensure we are able to continue to operate business as usual during this period of disruption.
Fusion21 is following Government guidance provided to businesses and we remain committed to supporting and providing our members with the same high levels of service nationally, across all of our procurement and social value offers. We’re also in regular communication with our supply chain.
Although this is a moving situation, we have the following business continuity plans in place:
• Fusion21 remains operational via our normal business hours Monday-Friday, however our staff are all working remotely and the office is currently closed.
• All email and telephone systems are working as normal – this includes our main switchboard (0845 308 2321); central email address for enquiries (firstname.lastname@example.org) and all staff members remain accessible on their direct dials, mobiles and Fusion21 emails.
• We also have measures for video conference facilities if you would like to meet virtually.
Business Continuity Arrangements:
• Our business continuity arrangements mean that we will continue to operate regardless of where our staff are based.
• Email and phone communications will continue uninterrupted.
• All our key business systems continue to remain available to our teams.
• Member enquiries, contracts and communication with our supply chain are handled by the appropriate teams and will continue without any disruption, taking place via phone, email or by video conference facility.
Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to support you further.
We’ll share any additional updates as they arise and our thoughts are with everyone during these challenging times.
Chief Executive, Fusion21
We're also sharing and signposting to key resources and best practice that may be useful and of interest to our members in relation to the Coronavirus. View them here.