Fusion21 South Members Forum Webinar Session - The Future of Procurement
Listen to our webinar session focusing on how the housing sector can raise standards in procurement practices, learn lessons from the past and future proof an approach going forward. Speakers include: Rebecca Rees, Partner at Trowers & Hamlins, John Wallace, Procurement Director at Metropolitan Thames Valley and Nick Verburg, Procurement and Supply Chain Manager at Fusion21
Themes explored include:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a major impact on how we all live and work, but how is it affecting procurement in both the short, medium term and what are the long term implications?
- What are the challenges from the Hackitt recommendations for procurement teams and how can the sector avoid a “race to the bottom”?
- Now we have left the EU, what will be the future for public sector procurement?
- How do you work with suppliers to improve relations and prioritise quality?
- Involving residents in your asset /procurement strategy.
- How do procurement teams respond to the zero carbon agenda?