Join us at the Regeneration and Development Conference and Exhibition 2020
Our housing and local authority members are invited to meet our technical procurement experts at the Regeneration and Development Conference and Exhibition 2020 taking place on the 25th February at ETC Venues, 11 Portland Street, Manchester.
Aimed at key decision makers and teams from housing, local authorities and developers, this event is an ideal opportunity to take stock of the operating environment whilst building the relationships needed to tackle the housing crisis together.
- Challenges and opportunities for housing providers in 2020 and beyond
- The role of housing in tackling climate change
- How do we create great places?
- People-led regeneration
- Scaling up off-site construction
- Estate regeneration – working with residents to find solutions
Visit our exhibition stand throughout the conference and chat to our team of technical experts about all of your built environment needs, plus discuss our wide range of available procurement frameworks – from Construction Works to Improvement Works, Energy Efficiency, Planned Maintenance and more.
Book your tickets here.
View the conference programme here.