Make a real impact at Fusion21
At Fusion21 we help people to buy smarter in the public sector and make a difference in communities across the UK. Providing a range of national procurement and community regeneration services to 700+ public sector organisations, we're proud to have delivered more than £268 million savings through the procurement process; created more than 7,500 jobs and generated more than £106 million of community impact.
The Office Manager is responsible for the effective running of the back office corporate functions and front of house services for Fusion21. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will manage and coordinate key operational activity and liaise with 3rd party suppliers and consultants.
This is not a comprehensive list of all the tasks that may be required of the post holder. It is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken and is subject to regular review. The post holder is also expected to carry out other duties which are broadly consistent with the role as identified below.
Front of house
- provide line management and direction to the front of house team, covering reception duties, including answering incoming calls and scheduling appointments.
- Follows up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate.
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers, book meeting rooms as required.
- Ensure all Fusion21 buildings are effectively managed and controlled (including properties owned and managed by Fusion21 Group).
- Negotiates and manages office insurance contracts.
- Provide support to the executive for meeting and diary management, board liaison and administration.
- Arranges travel and accommodation plans for executives when required.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the directors.
- Provides administrative support for the directors as needed.
- Provide HR administration support to the HR Consultant and Line Managers
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects
- Contract management of the IT services contract(s) and coordinate IT purchasing
- Organises and audits the company's systems, databases, and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
Health and Safety
- Ensure effective health and safety of back-office functions
- Manages health and safety as well as fire regulations within the office
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Creates budgets and orders office supplies
- Files and archives accurate records
- Contacts suppliers
- Manages office subscriptions to magazines and online resources
- Monitors training material and confirms it's all up to date
- Negotiates new supplier accounts and contracts
- Manages the customer complaint procedure
- May take care of payroll procedures and process customer order.
In addition, the postholder will undertake any other reasonable activities deemed appropriate to support the delivery of the strategic objectives of Fusion21.
Closing date: 10th August 2021
Assessments and interviews will be held week commencing - TBC
For further discussion, please contact Charlotte Simister, HR Hiring Lead Tel 0151 347 8392
Fusion21 offers a generous employee benefits package which includes: working for an Investors in People Gold organisation, company pension scheme, cash healthcare plan, kiddi vouchers, cycle to work scheme and access to Perkbox.