Maximum value and impact
Organisations like yours are saving time, heightening productivity, and experiencing incredible social impact after signing up to become Fusion21 members.
We work with you to support and streamline your procurement processes, from single frameworks to complete project management, as well as giving you the chance to further benefit your local community through our Fusion21 Foundation-funded initiatives.
- Make a genuine difference to your community
- Save time and resources in-house
- Increase productivity across all projects
- Stay compliant with the latest legislation
- Bridge gaps in your internal procurement resources
- Meet your social value targets
- Officially document your values, so all suppliers meet your obligations
- Reach better decisions by tapping into the brains of technical experts
- Get hands on expertise with insights, updates and member forums and webinars
By getting procurement right first time, you enjoy complete peace of mind, avoid costly legal action and gain the best value for your project. Most importantly, you can clearly see – and track - the significant impact your work has on your local community and environment.Become a member
Across the UK, our members are experiencing the financial and social benefits of our procurement frameworks and support services.
Find out more about our current members and what we’ve achieved together.
Eastbourne Borough Council Accesses Consultants Framework for Five-Year Park Redevelopment
Fusion21 member Eastbourne Borough Council has completed its five-year redevelopment of Devonshire Park in Eastbourne, having accessed our Consultants framework.
Sussex Police Buildings Benefit from Solar PV Installations
Fusion21 member Sussex Police has accessed our Retrofit Framework to undertake Solar photovoltaic (P...
Tudor Grange Academies Trust Awards £6M Total FM Contract
Fusion21 member Tudor Grange Academies Trust has accessed our Compliance & Facilities Management...