Going live on 1st April 2019, Fusion21's national Construction Works & Improvements Framework is designed to support public sector organisations, including housing, education and healthcare providers to deliver capital work programmes.
Features and Benefits
- Supports all types of building construction activity
- Sector split lots servicing housing, education, healthcare and the wider public sector
- Design and build options for structures across residential, commercial, corporate, education and public estates
- Supply partners appointed based on sector experience, competence and capability, and selected by region and value band to meet local delivery requirements.
- Flexible specifications to suit your needs
This framework offers a range of construction works helping members to deliver asset life cycle projects through the stages of design, build, operate and maintain. From internal and external refurbishment and improvement works through to the building of additional structures, it will support public sector bodies to deliver regeneration programmes, modernisation and upgrade works plus expansion of estates.
across residential, commercial, corporate, education and public estates
Supply partners appointed on
competence & capability
Lots split into
servicing health, education, housing and wider public sector
Select supply partners by
and value bands to meet local delivery requirements
Once this framework goes live on 1st April 2019, you will find a list of successfully appointed suppliers and the framework lots here.