New Website - Check it out!
Your opinion matters; we’re always here for your feedback.
It helps us progress in a way that benefits you. So we’re always listening.
Recently, you told us a few things about our site. It made us realise that it wasn’t serving you in the best possible way.
Use your feedback as a baseline for significant improvements across the site.
Keep reading to learn more about the changes we’ve made to make your online experience with Fusion21 more efficient and easier than ever before.
What you said
When you gave us feedback on our website, you told us that:
- Finding member resources could be easier
- Dedicated spaces for members and suppliers could be clearer
- You wanted more information about our work around social impact
- Less detailed information on our web pages would make the content easier to digest
This insight was incredibly useful. It gave us specific areas to focus on in terms of creating better experiences on our website. So, we quickly launched into action.
What we did
First, we redesigned our website and refreshed our content, focusing on improving clarity, accessibility, and personalisation.
For the design, we created:
- A cleaner menu that allows you to find our solutions and other resources in a few clicks
- New navigation options for members and suppliers at the top of the page
- New pages dedicated to members and suppliers
- A menu option and page dedicated to social value and the Fusion21 foundation
- Sector-specific areas on the site so members can easily find our impact and approach within different sectors
- Clear calls-to-action to make it easy for you to get in touch with us and discuss what’s best for you
This helped us provide greater efficiency and accessibility around our procurement solutions that deliver commercially excellent and socially impactful projects.
For the web copy, we:
- Brokedown the information to make it easier to digest
- Refreshed the copy to make critical areas stand out
- Updated the information around our on-site solutions
- Updated certain pages to reflect our values
Improved copywriting ensured critical information is seamless to find and understand.
But that isn’t where the work ended.
We’ve also integrated the Lifecycle Model into our website project. Putting it simply, it emphasises our flexibility in servicing your needs, including:
- Plan & Design
- Operate & Use
- Maintain & Repair
How does this look in practice?
Take a look at our procurement page. We’ve restructured it so it’s much easier for our members in the public sector to identify the scope of their work and the areas we can help with.
Now you should be able to clearly see the services, sectors and solutions we operate within and also how we can drive social value into your project.
We don’t just want to improve your experience on our website. We want to make it perfect.
As such, there’s still work to be done.
We recently formed a small user testing group made up of some of our members. They’ve provided feedback for the new site, and we’re in the process of applying their suggestions.
We’re also continuing our work on enhancing your entire digital journey with Fusion21 so we can provide you with the best possible service.
This includes managing our interactions with you more effectively and improving the onboarding process for new members.
A huge part of this will be better segmentation.
No more generalised communication. In the future, every single interaction between us will be tailored to create a richer, more valuable experience.
Have your say
While it’s still a work in progress, our new site is live. Check it out.
We’d love to hear what you think. When you visit our site, look out for the pop-up survey - it’s an easy way for you to send us your feedback!
Also, you can always get in touch with us via email. If there’s something we can do to improve your overall experience as a member or supplier, send your thoughts to email@example.com.