Fusion21 provides procurement services and OJEU compliant frameworks to the education, blue light and social housing sectors, in addition to working alongside NHS Trusts and local authorities.
When you select a Fusion21 framework, you're cutting out the high cost of running your own procurement exercise. You're also gaining access to procurement knowledge from a team of technical experts, as well as a supply chain that is rigorously assessed and continuously monitored.
Each one of our frameworks is carefully designed to enable smarter buying and make contract management easier for our members. If you need help with any aspect of the procurement process, just get in touch - we're here to help.
Here are the benefits of our frameworks at a glance:
• Save money, time and resources
• Ensure legal compliance with Public Contract Regulations 2015 and EU Directives
• Access a supply base that is tested on capability, experience and cost models
• Buy with confidence - we consistently monitor the financial stability of our supply chain • Monitor performance, quality and service delivery during the contract
• Share risk - you have added protection with a framework
• Measure progress towards desired outcomes with KPIs
• Access economies of scale through increased buying power
• Comply with the Public Services (Social Value) Act 2012