Public Sector organisations across the UK who are eligible to become members of Fusion21 are listed below. If you’d like to find out more please get in touch.
Classification of Geographical areas referred to in OJEU notices
United Kingdom: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Administrative Regions of the United Kingdom: All Local Government administered regions of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Regions in England: Reference may be made to the 9 highest tier of Regions:
- East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, South East, South West, North West, North East, Yorkshire & Humber, London.
Classification of user organisations referred to in OJEU notices
Fusion21 Frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems are for use by any organisation that fall in to one or more of the categories listed below and can be identified through the links provided as permissible users in accordance with Regulation 33(5) of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015. This includes any subsidiary, sponsoring department, joint venture, partnership or arms-length organisation of such bodies.
Including their agencies and non-departmental government bodies
Housing organisations and Registered Providers that provide social or affordable housing. They include Housing Associations, Trusts and Cooperatives, Arms Length Management Organisations, Large Scale Voluntary Transfer Organisations and Local Authorities.
- Current Registered Providers of Social Housing
- Scottish Housing Directory of Social Landlords
- Welsh Registered Social Landlords
Nursery School, Primary School, Middle or High School, Secondary School, Academy, Special School, Pupil Referral Unit (PRU), Free Schools, Independent Schools, Further Education College, University.
- Department of Education Institution Search
- ParentZone Scotland
- Schools in Wales
- Universities Scotland
- Colleges Scotland
- Colleges Wales
- Northern Ireland Further Education Colleges
- Universities and Colleges in Northern Ireland
NHS Bodies, the HSC (Northern Ireland) Ambulance Services and Hospices:
Police and Fire Services (including Police and Crime Commissioners):
Whether or not in receipt of public funds.
- Registered Charities
- Co-operatives, Trusts, Industrial and Provident Societies, Credit Unions, etc
- Community Interest Companies
- Citizens Advice Northern Ireland
- Citizens Advice Scotland