If you’re a public sector organisation working with the social housing, local authority, education, blue light or health sectors you can benefit from our fully managed procurement services.
The public sector organisations across the UK who are eligible to become members of Fusion21 are listed below. This is not an exhaustive list of eligible organisations- if you’d like to find out more please get in touch.
Classification of Geographical areas referred to in OJEU notices
- England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
Administrative Regions of the United Kingdom: All Local Government administered regions of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Regions in England: Reference may be made to the 9 highest tier of Regions:
- East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, South East, South West, North West, North East, Yorkshire & Humber, London or to individual administering Councils.
Classification of user organisations referred to in OJEU notices
Local Government Council Areas:
Registered Providers, Government-funded, not-for-profit organisations that provide affordable housing. They include Housing Associations, Trusts And Cooperatives, Arms Length Management Organisations, Large Scale Voluntary Transfer Organisations and Local Authorities.
- Current Registered Providers of Social Housing
- Scottish Housing Directory of Social Landlords
- Welsh Registered Social Landlords
Educational Establishments: Nursery School, Primary School, Middle or High School, Secondary School, Academy, Special School, Pupil Referral Unit (PRU), Further Education College, University.
- Education & Skills Funding Agency
- Universities Scotland
- Education Scotland
NHS Bodies, the HSC (Northern Ireland) and Ambulance Services:
Central Government Departments & their Agencies:
Police Authorities and Fire Services: